Saturday, April 23, 2016

Readathon Hour 2 Mini-Challenge: Our Bookish Childhoods

Here are my five bookish moments as a child:

1) For some reason reading the Berenstain Bear books with my mom as a child sticks out to me. We would always get those books from the library and would read them together as a family.

2) My mom also got me the first Harry Potter book when I was in 5th grade, and that was the first book I remember just eating up. I always liked reading before Harry Potter, but that book was what made me fall in love with books.

3) The Chronicles of Narnia, especially The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe was the book that I read over and over as a kid.

4) I also read Ella Enchanted in elementary school and it's one of those books that has stuck with me through the years. I read it once a year now.

5) Another picture book we always read was The Monster at the End of this Book. I loved it when my mom read that one to me as a kid.

Here's to hour 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment