Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey's Readathon: Mid-Event Survey

I can't believe I'm on hour 12! It's gone by so quickly! Here's my update:

1. What are you reading right now?

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition by JK Rowling 
(I loooooove it.)

2. How many books have you read so far?

Approximately 2 and 1/4


3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?

I'm definitely excited to continue reading Harry Potter, and am also looking forward to reading Ruby Red. So many people have told me they love it!

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?

Not too many distractions, here. I live alone, so that makes things easy. So far, I've just dealt with group text messages (Just quickly answer and move on) and tiredness, which I just gave into this last hour. I needed a good power nap. :)

5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?



I love the community! I didn't expect to have this much interaction with other people participating, and I love it. I also wasn't expecting it to go by so quickly. But I guess that's what you get for reading good books. :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Time is going by so fast. Happy read-a-thoning!

    ReplyDelete