Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey's Readathon: Hour 0 Introductory Meme

This is my first readathon, and I am stoked! I have my pile of books, and I am so ready to get started!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Salt Lake City, Utah

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Definitely Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Illustrated Edition

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Chocolate covered caramels from Trader Joe's. And also mangoes! Mmmm

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I just graduated with my Master's degree in Library Science!

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I am most looking forward to staying in my pajamas all day, cutting into my to-read list, and still feeling productive! :)

Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy your readathon today! I love Harry Potter. I'm snacking on TJ's Pumpkin Spice Cake, but the chocolate covered caramels are tempting!

    Bluebird

    ReplyDelete