Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can You Guess Where I'm Going?

I'm going on a trip on Thursday!  But instead of just telling you straight up where I'm going, it will be more fun for you to guess. (And if you've talked to me/been on Facebook in the past month, then you already know where it is... basically because I can't stop talking about it.)

Hint #1:  It starts with this letter:


Hint #2: It has wonderfully warm weather:


Hint #3:  You can't buy the following item at this place:


Hint #4: It is 56 years old:


Hint #5:  You can find all sorts of creatures/people there:




Hint #6: You might see a few of these around:


Hint #7: It's the Happiest Place on Earth!


That's right!  I'm going to Disneyland!  Surprise!  One of the other 2nd grade teachers and I are going to go visit our friend and her baby and go to Disneyland for a few days. Boy, am I excited!  Now I just have to brave the next 3 1/2 days of school...

No comments:

Post a Comment