Monday, October 10, 2011

Autumn Bucket List

Okay, so I always make a summer bucket list of everything I hope to get done in the summer, but I've never thought of creating a fall bucket list until today.  So that's what I'm going to do.  Fall is my favorite season, so it makes sense that I should make one.  So, here it goes:
  • Go to the Haunted Circus!
  • Go to a Haunted Corn Maze! (Anyone know of a good one?)
  • Go to another awesome haunted house!
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Drink warm apple cider
  • Have a cake fight with Heather on Halloween
  • Dress up in an awesome costume
  • Eat until I'm sick on Thanksgiving
  • Have an awesome 23rd birthday
  • Read! Read! Read!  (While bundled up in my pj's and a warm blanket)
Ooh my goodness, this is making me excited.  Welp, I have The Son of Neptune to read, so I'm going to go, but I have an awesome song to leave you with.  Please listen to it.  And love it.  I listen to it about 5 times a day... maybe more.


No comments:

Post a Comment