Monday, August 1, 2011

What's Up?

School is about to start again. I can't believe it, but it's here. I feel like Summer (or is it summer?... I feel like I should know this) just barely began, and now it's over. This summer has been pretty darn fun, but I also feel like I've been pretty darn lazy. But after 9 1/2 months of slaving away, I think I deserve it.

Anyway, I just wanted to update everyone (and by everyone, I mean the 5 people that actually read this blog) on what's going on in the near future.

First, I'm going to move to Salt Lake! I am so excited to get out of Provo and move on to bigger, and hopefully better, things. It will be good to have a change of scenery. And I'm moving in with Heather! Which will be so much fun. We just need to find a place to live now....

I'm going to teach another year at Channing Hall in 2nd grade, but Whitney won't be there this year, which makes me really sad. I don't know what I'm going to do without our talks in the car. But thank heavens Kristin will still be there. And we're adding a Jen to the team, so based on her name, she has to be cool, right?

This week I'm taking a last-summer-trip to Vegas and St. George with my family. I don't exactly know what we'll be doing, but with my family it's bound to be fun.

I've been reading some awesome books lately:
One Day by David Nicholls
The Books of Bayern by Shannon Hale
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
And I'm reading The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan right now, which is so good! Y'all need to read all these books. You won't regret it.

Welp, that's all for now. I still haven't blogged about New York... we'll see if I ever get around to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment