Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Bucket List

With Summer only 5 school days away, I've decided to make a summer bucket list. So here it is.

  • Go to New York!

  • Moab camping trip
  • Eat lots of snowcones

  • Disneyland/Little Mermaid Ride/Updated Star Tours and Splash Mountain
  • Tube down the Provo River
  • Harry Potter 7 Part 2 Midnight Premier! (What will I do with no more Harry Potter to look forward to?)

  • Salt Lake farmer's market
  • Make a knock-your-socks-off music video
  • Build an awesome sandcastle

Okay, mine probably won't look that cool. It will look more like this:But still cool, nonetheless
  • Read, Read, Read, Read, READ! (And get tan while I'm doing it.) :)
In other news, I took the day off of school today. I had one more personal day, and with the last day of school being exactly one week from today, (AAAA! I can't believe it's actually here!) I thought I should use it. Let me tell you, it's been so nice waking up when I want to and staying in bed and reading instead of needing to get up and get ready in the wee hours of the morning.

In short, I can only describe my feelings for summer by using the well-known lyrics of the Scrawley's (an awesome cousin band... you can check them out here):
"Ooh Summmeeeer, Ooh Summmeeer, Ooh Summmeeer is soo much fuuuun."

No comments:

Post a Comment