Wednesday, June 22, 2011

On My Mind

Here is what has been on my mind lately:

New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! Harry Potter! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! What is Pottermore? New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! Daniel Radcliffe! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City! New York City!

Yes, I typed each of those out. I'm waiting for my clothes to dry, what else am I supposed to do?

But seriously, what is Pottermore? If it's a dumb social networking site, then Imma be mad.

2 comments:

  1. NYC is AMAZING! I loved it. And I was seriously so blown away by how HUGE it was. Hopefully I'll get back there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pottermore secret leaked:
    http://www.lovelyish.com/750787888/omg-the-secret-behind-jk-rowlings-pottermore-just-leaked/?cuttag=true#cuttaganchor



    what. the. crap.

    ReplyDelete