Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Spring!

Here are some things that are making me happy lately:
  • Disneyland! (I went twice in two weeks. Crazy, I know.)
  • Spring break
  • Reading such good books! (The Lost Hero... Markus Zusak... mmm)
  • The rainy weather
  • Being with my family
  • Eating Nutella
  • Watching Modern Family and Arrested Development
  • Dying easter eggs
  • And ready for the big news?
Drumroll please......................

  • Going to New York! Woo hoo!
I have been wanting to take a big trip this summer to a place I've never been because I actually have the money to do it. Well, my mom is going on tour to New York with her choir, and I told her I was really jealous and I wanted to come. Then she hit me with the news that some people had cancelled, so I might be able to come. After a few emails and phone calls, it turns out I can! I am so freaking excited, and here's some of the things I'm looking forward to:
  • Seeing The Lion King on broadway!
  • Seeing Daniel Radcliffe in a broadway play. :)
  • The Statue of Liberty
  • Ground Zero
  • The Empire State Building
  • Eating lots of good New York food!
Woohoo! It's going to be so much fun!

So if you've been to New York and have any awesome things to do, or more importantly, awesome places to eat, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! That will be so awesome!!!! Take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York will be amazing! I am pretty jealous! And those are a lot of spring things to be happy about! You should add that there are only 37 more totaly days until the last day of school! Whoot whoot!

    ReplyDelete