Thursday, March 10, 2011

I am an Awesome Teacher

So, in case you didn't know, I'm a teacher.
I teach second grade.

If you haven't seen me around, it's because I'm running around helping 26 children get an education each day, and I just don't have enough energy to do anything when I get home.

But, nevertheless, that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun. Our school participated in a reading contest to try and get a Jazz player to come to our school. We didn't get the Jazz player, but if each grade reached their goal, then the teachers promised them they would do something silly in an assembly.

The second grade teachers promised our kids we would do a lip sync and dance.

And the second graders reached their goal.

We thought it was a really great idea until about 5 minutes before the assembly when we were all about to throw up our lunch from being so nervous.

But we are awesome second grade teachers, so we went up there, and we shook our fannies.

And here's the result:




That's right, be jealous.

I know you wish you had a second grade teacher like me.

2 comments:

  1. Jen, You. Are. My. Hero.

    One question, though. Did you get in trouble for covering the kids in silly string? I hope not, cuz it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are defintely an AWESOME teacher!!! I wish you would've been my second grade teacher!

    ReplyDelete