Monday, February 21, 2011

Where Have You Been?

I've been so bad at posting lately. The biggest reason is because I feel like nothing has really been happening in my life. But as i thought about my life in the past month, I realized that just isn't true. So here's my life from the past month in bullet points.

  • I sang my first karaoke song ("From This Moment On" by Shania Twain) in public at Pirate Island.
  • I got called to jury duty, but then it was cancelled. So then they called me back to jury duty this Wednesday, so hopefully it won't be cancelled this time.
  • I survived my class Valentine's day party... barely.
  • I've been reading. A lot. As in, I've already read 10 books this year.
  • I realized I'm in love with red velvet, whether it's in the form of a cupcake, cheesecake, or Yoplait light yogurt.
  • The best hour of my life each week is when I'm watching The Vampire Diaries. (Okay... maybe not the best hour, but pretty close.)
  • I've been hanging out with my friends a lot, which makes me happy. :)
  • I choreographed a dance with my fellow 2nd grade teachers to perform for our school because our classes passed their reading goal. It was actually really fun, and I'm actually kinda excited for it. :)
  • I went on a really fun date with Eric where we danced, laughed, and played ping pong (which was actually more like me chasing the ping pong balls around while Eric hit them).
  • I've watched countless hours of Boy Meets World and chick flicks with Emily.
  • And I survived the month of February and made it to February break! That's right, I get the whole week off this week. It's seriously one of the greatest parts of my school.
Well, the rose ceremony is starting on The Bachelor, so I need to get going, but since I have no school this week, you might be seeing more of me soon!

2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff! I like your new blog look, too. So, did you sing karaoke by yourself? Cuz that would be really brave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And I did NOT sing karaoke by myself. I sang a duet with my sister. :)

    ReplyDelete