Tuesday, July 6, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Here are the things I'm loving right now:

1) Harry Potter 7.

AAAAAA!!!! I can't even think about it without getting butterflies in my stomach and tears in my eyes. I mean, look at this poster:

How can that not give you chills?
I mean, Hogwarts is on fire.

Only 135 more days.

2) Reading

This summer I have been able to catch up on A LOT of reading. Basically everything I wanted to read the last three years of college, and never had time for.
Plus, I just found out the book I've been waiting for at the library has just come in. I don't even know why I'm writing this blog and not at the library devouring it.

3) Arrested Development

I've been watching it almost every night before I go to bed, and this is one of the few TV shows that makes me laugh out loud. Hard.

Seriously, Gob is one of my favorite characters of all time.
4) Family Time

With this weekend being Independence Day weekend, I was lucky enough to spend time with both the Case and the Scott families. I had so much fun this weekend, and I really am blessed with such great family.

One of my favorite things I did this weekend was go through pictures from my Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was so much fun to go through all of these old pictures and just laugh with my mom and aunts.

I just love that I can have a good time and laugh my head off with my family whether we're going to the farmer's market, laying on a blanket playing Don't Eat Pete, going swimming in my aunt's pool, eating gigantic cupcakes, or just sitting around coming up with clues for my mom's Beehive activity.

5) The 3rd Glee soundtrack and "Battlefield" by Jordin Sparks

I got a free iTunes gift card, and these are what I bought. I love both of them with all my heart.

I mean, the part where Jordin sings,
"You better go and get your armor."
Aaa, chills.

Anyway, I'm going to go to the library and get me some books.

Happy reading. :)

6 comments:

  1. yes i also love that part of battlefield...that is probably why we are friends lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen! Okay there are a few things I have to say:

    1. HP7 Rocks!
    2. I just started reading Margaret Peterson Haddix and I love her!
    3. Umm ... totally watching Arrested Development for the 15th time. Life couldn't be better. I can't get enough!! And Gob is the best character in the world, but Buster is a close 2nd. "Hi Uncle Father Oscar" :) I love it so much!

    This is why I think you're awesome!
    PS Love the "new" blog! I didn't ever see the old one, but this ROCKS!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm ... I thought I could, but I can't not post another comment about how awesome Tobias is! Heehee! There are too many characters to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I love Tobias as well. Tobias as Mrs. Featherbottom has got to be one of the greatest scenes ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have tons of cute, fun pics on your blog, but I have to say...my favorite pic is the one of Zac Efron drooling on your beaming head. It really is worth a thousand words :)

    ReplyDelete