Saturday, July 31, 2010

Da Daa Da Da Daa Da Daaa Daaa

Today, I would like to wish a very happy birthday to one of my favorite boys in the entire world.

I met him when I was in fifth grade, on Christmas Day in fact, and we've been close ever since.

I remember when I first met him, I was a little unsure about it, but in less than 2 minutes, I knew we were going to be together forever.

Over these past ten years, we have grown closer and closer and closer. We've laughed together and cried together. I've been there through all of his struggles, and he has supported me through mine.

I haven't seen him in a while, but we do have a date on November 19th that I've been looking forward to for a very long time.

Now, let's see if I can find a good picture of us together...






Ah, there we go.

Harry, happy 30th.
I love you, man.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Jen. Bah ha. I was like, who is she talking about? Oh my gosh.

    ReplyDelete