Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Money, Money, Money, Must be Funny in a Rich Man's World

First order of business:

Toy Story 3 is great. I loved it. And yes, I shed a tear. Everyone should see it.

Second order of business:

Everyone should watch the trailer for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Pay close attention to the one second where William Moseley is in it. Ah, he melts my heart.

Okay, now on to the main part of my post. This past month I have been laying around my house, reading lots of books, scrapbooking, watching the Bachelorette, and basically just laying around. It's been fun, but I've also felt a little useless. I had been looking for jobs, but not actively. Just this past week I realized if I don't get a job soon, I'm going to have no money in the fall, which means I won't be able to move out, and might not be able to make my car payments.

So this week I have been job searching like no other. I think I've applied for 10+ jobs in the past two days. I swear, if I have to write down my previous jobs and references one more time I might go insane.

I've applied to places from Subway, to a corn stand, to a yogurt shop, and seriously, if a college graduate can't get a job at one of these places, then where can I get a job?

So if anyone knows of some place that is hiring, or can give me a good word anywhere, it would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment