Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pomp and Circumstance

I'm graduating.

It's weird. I'm excited, but at the same time, there's nothing I would like to do more than stay in college. I know, I'm a lunatic, but I love college. (Now, I might be saying this just because I'm not worrying about finals right now.) But I love being on campus and going to classes and seeing my friends every day. It's fantastic.

Sometimes I wonder if I should have taken more "fun" classes, and not focused so much on the classes I needed, but then I realized, just because I'm done with classes doesn't mean I have to be done with learning new things. I can still take classes, even if they aren't college classes.

So my new goal is to take at least one class each year, starting this year with cake decorating. I'm excited.

I'm picking up my cap and gown tomorrow. Wowza.

2 comments:

  1. Jen! I miss you! I love that you are taking cake decorating. I took the first level class last summer... it was basically the coolest 4 weeks ever! You will love it!

    Kaitie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I just found your blog and I love it! Keep posting, it's so fun to read what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete