Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ooh Child, Things Are Gonna Get Easier

Sorry about talking about student teaching in every post, but this is my life at the present, and so it's all I have to talk about. I talked with my CFA (a mentor teacher of sorts, who is in charge of placing me with my cooperating teacher (the mentor teacher who shares their classroom with me)) and I have my new placement for next block. Now, this is just tentative, but I'm 95% sure it will work out. I am going to be in third grade, which I am so excited about.
I was really nervous about my teacher, just because I haven't had the greatest experience this block. I have reason to be anxious, right? Anyway, so I talked with my CFA, and she told me that my new teacher is super nice, way easy-going, and very up-to-date on her teaching technique and style.

Basically, this is exactly what I was hoping for.

After being in this classroom with a teacher who is a little stuck in her rut, and a little hard to work with, it feels great that I am going to be with a teacher who incorporates new ideas into her classroom, and is super nice. I hope she really is as nice as my CFA says.

Anywho, I'm just really excited, and hopefully I'll be getting a better experience this next time.

Au Revior

No comments:

Post a Comment