Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm So Excited. I Just Can't Hide It.

Tomorrow is my last day in 6th grade.

Seriously, I never thought this day would come. At the beginning of January, this day seemed like it was light years away. I would look through my planner and daydream about this day.

Now that I look back, it really has gone by quickly... but that is not saying that it was easy. These past two months have probably been the hardest, most challenging, energy-draining months of my life so far. I want to say that I've learned so much from them, and even though they were awful to go through, and that I grew so much.

But I can't.

I'm still energy-drained, completely exhausted, and I have no desire to even think about the past two months.

So maybe, in the coming months I'll realize how this experience has helped me grow, but as for right now all I can say is... I'm almost done.

Yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment