Friday, February 26, 2010

I Gotta Get My, Get My Head in the Game

I have a lot going through my head right now. So I'm just going to spill it all out. Here it goes...

The Teacher Work Sample is awful. It is the most time-consuming assignment ever created, yet I don't have very much motivation to do it. I can't get myself to realize that it is due in three days, and I still have lots to do on it. I love being with my family, cousins, aunts, and uncles. I have the greatest family in the entire world, and I would love to spend every second with them. It also makes me miss my grandma and grandpa. A lot. I wish I was a little bit more outgoing, and that I would go out on more dates. I'm tired of not getting asked out, yet I don't really know how to change that. I am who I am, and hopefully someday I'll find a guy who appreciates that. I am so happy to be done with 6th grade, but I'm going to miss my kids so much. I love good hugs. I'm really nervous to go to a new class, but it feels refreshing to be able to just start all over. I'm scared not knowing where I'm going to be next year. Finding a job is not going to be easy, and I'm not looking forward to going through the job-hunting process. I wish I had time to read more. Sometimes I wish I could stay in college another two years. I love college. I love being on campus, the huge crowds, going to class, even... dare I say it... the testing center and the anxiety you feel as you're walking down the stairs to look at your grade on the screen.

Oh, and did I mention I hate the Teacher Work Sample?

No comments:

Post a Comment