Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mission Accomplished

It has been my goal ever since I started at BYU to get a 4.0 just for one semester. I have never gotten one, and the previous semester was my last chance, because with student teaching, it's pass or fail. I was taking 18 credits and working, so I didn't have high hopes.

As I did assignments throughout the semester, I realized that I would not be getting straight A's. I was missing too much on certain assignments to possibly get any A's in some of my classes. So, last week, I went to check my grades.

I got a 4.0.

It was amazing. I have no idea how how it happened, or how it was even possible, but I did it. And I really don't mean to brag with this post, I guess my point is to show that miracles do happen. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I am so excited for you!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete