Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Need a Haircut

So, ever since school has started this semester, I have felt totally lame. I have to get up earlier than I have gotten up in who knows how many years, and then be at school for 8 1/2 hours straight. It totally wipes me out, so by the time I get home from school, all I want to do is... well, I want to do nothing.

So I do nothing things like go on Facebook or watch the Bachelor.

Then, I still have to plan lessons, so I spend the rest of the night doing that. By the time I'm done planning lessons, I'm even more tired, so I go to bed.

This has been my life for the past 2 weeks. Sounds like fun, huh?

So I just feel a little lame that I never go out and do anything, or call people to hang out, or leave my apartment except to go to school. So, if you haven't seen me in the past couple of weeks, this is why. I guess I just felt like I needed to explain myself a little.

I finally figured out how I am going to fix this "feeling lame" problem.

I'm going to get a haircut. Yup, that will solve everything.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I am getting a haircut,too! We could go together and totally, like, sit next to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cute. And we could read magazines together too!

    ReplyDelete