Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Good Things in Life

As you know, school has been tough.

Well, I figured a way to help me not feel so down about it is to think of all the good things that have been in my life for the past three weeks, to help me think more positively.

So, here it goes:
  • Eating chips and homemade salsa
  • Finding songs in 3/4 and waltzing in the basement with my sister
  • My wonderful, amazing student ward and ward conference
  • Taking pictures, eating Wendy's chicken nuggets, laughing, and watching Mamma Mia with Jared.
  • Getting caught up in a good book.
  • The mysterious windshield scraper (For those of you who don't know, for two days someone woke up early and scraped my windshield for me. I don't know who it was, but I am eternally grateful.)
  • Talking and laughing with my cousin.
  • Being the "manager" of The Big Lebowski's
  • Laughing about how stupid the girls on the Bachelor are with my roommates
  • Getting $130 in the mail
  • Diet Coke
  • Going to sleep at 10:00 at night
Well, adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment