Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Let's do this.

So, I decided to start a blog.
But you probably already figured that out if you're reading this.

I never understood the fascination of blogging, and always thought you had to be married with kids to start one. Well, I'm not married, don't have kids, and I'm starting a blog. So there. :)

So, I guess for this first post, I'll just tell a little about myself.
I just turned 21, and I'm at BYU, majoring in elementary education. I start student teaching in January, and I'll graduate in April.

I'm totally excited.

As for other aspects of my life, I'll just tell some random things about me. So, here it goes:
  • I love reading. I could read all day. Actually, I have.
  • One of my favorite things to do is fall asleep to a House marathon.
  • Doritos and Diet Coke is my favorite snack. Hands down.
  • I can relate anything to Boy Meets World.
  • I know more about Harry Potter than American history. It's sad, but true.
    For example: I couldn't name the date the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, but if you asked me the date of the third task in Harry Potter? June 24.
  • I have a crush on Zac Efron that will probably last my entire life.
  • Going to midnight movies is one of my favorite activities.
  • Whenever I drive by In-n-Out Burger on University Parkway in Provo I feel like I'm in California for 10 seconds. P.S. I have mixed feeling about In-n-Out Burger in Utah. It was my vacation treat, and now it will just be... my non-vacation treat...
  • My current favorite song is "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble.
  • Rainy weather is the best. It makes me happy.
Well, that's me in a nutshell.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment